“More than 6 million people use MailChimp to create, send, and track email newsletters” – #MailChimp If your reading this email, then you are experiencing MailChimp first hand. You have probably heard of iContact, Constant Contact, or even other email programs that probably offer the same features as MailChimp. So why does uShine use this awesome […]
The post How Do You Communicate with Your Customers? appeared first on uShine technologies.
If your reading this email, then you are experiencing MailChimp first hand. You have probably heard of iContact, Constant Contact, or even other email programs that probably offer the same features as MailChimp
. So why does uShine use this awesome email software over these other programs? Well, it is quite simple … MailChimp
has an user interface that we prefer to use over all others.
What exactly does MailChimp do?
– “Create signup forms that match your brand’s look and feel, and send your subscribers product updates, event invitations, announcements, or editorial content.” – MailChimp
– Do you have a blog? Well if you received this article through your email, then you are experiencing the RSS feature. You can plugin your blog posts into an email and have them sent out to your contact lists manually or with an automated scheduler.
– With the easy click and drag email builder, you can create buttons, insert your own pictures, pick and choose different colors, and design your email exactly to your liking.
– The stats feature allows you to track opens, click-throughs, and much much more on each email that is sent out. You can even download the free smartphone app and check email stats on the go.
– MailChimp is very mobile and tablet friendly. Every email that is sent out is customized to reach those viewers on tablets and smartphones.
What does MailChimp cost?
– Up to 2,000 subscribers (if you have a contact list or database of emails your not using? well you can upload these contacts to MailChimp and start communication with them regulary)
Send 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers for free. No contracts, and no credit card required. It’s free forever.
If you want help or want to learn how to get started with email marketing, let uShine know and we would love to help.