Do you want to learn new technologies or brush up on your skills from the comfort of your own computer?
The CEO of Easy-Click Web Design, Jesse Clark already has an impressive website design portfolio working with a wide range of clients and businesses. With over ten years experience in high school and adult education in the fields of technology, Jesse Clark is now offering online training sessions where you can learn a new skill or brush up on old ones. Whether it’s brushing up some particular areas of social media or learning how a particular software works, Jesse Clark can teach you the skills you need to become one tech-savvy person.
What can you learn from online personal computer training with Easy-Click technologies?
Jesse Clark has extensive expertise in several areas related to website design, social media, graphic design, and online marketing. Subjects offered with online and onsite training:
Is there an online software or program that you want to learn and it’s not listed? Don’t worry about it, just contact Jesse by sending an email at email@example.com
and ask him which program, software, or subject you’re interested in learning and he will get back to you.
- Easy-Click Platform
- WordPress - learn how to build a WordPress website from scratch. Easy-Click's CEO Jesse Clark will guide you step-by-step on how to create, modify, and maintain WordPress websites.
- Email marketing - want to expose your company and generate leads through an effective email marketing campaign? At Easy-Click Jesse Clark can help you develop and write effective and direct-response emails that are sure to catch the attention of new customers and subscribers.
- Social media - if you want to connect your company with the world of social media, we can teach you the skills to develop effective social media pages and shows you how to embed ‘subscribe’ and ‘share’ buttons on all of your social media pages.
- Microsoft office - do you use Microsoft Office, but aren’t familiar with all of its features? Jesse Clark is a Microsoft Office expert and can walk you through all of its features or you can simply brush up on some aspects of Microsoft Office such as formatting documents, footnotes, table of contents, and indexes.
- photoshop - Interested in adding graphics to pictures and graphic design by using Photoshop? Then Jesse Clark is more than happy to help. With over 10 years Photoshop experience, he can teach you the skills you need to become an expert Photoshop user in no time.
- Adobe Premiere Video Editing, After Effects - Computer Animation, And More!